Re: ORACLE DOESN'T COMPLY TO BASIC STANDARD SQL: SIMPLE QUERIES DOESN'T WORK

From: LP <pub_at_pele.org>
Date: 3 Nov 2005 08:41:24 -0800

"Mark D Powell" said :
>LP, your tests are on 7.3 and 8.0 versions which are very old,
>obsolete, and unsupported versions of Oracle. Oracle does not issue
>fixes for these versions. The current version of Oracle is 10gR2.
>Version 8.1.7+, 9.2+, and 10.1 are all in heavy use but 7.3 and 8.0 are
>relics.

I know this is why I asked if anyone could test if there is a problem with these queries with Oracle 8.1.17 or Oracle 10+ I tested today on Oracle 9.2.0.5.0 and there is a bug this is not normal because the problem was fixed in Oracle 8, why does it appear again ?

Have a nice day Received on Thu Nov 03 2005 - 10:41:24 CST