Re: Help with Pro*C

From: <xiaoluma_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Oct 2005 13:49:34 -0800

Michel Cadot wrote:
> <xiaoluma_at_gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news: 1130790876.504991.307580_at_o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> | Though that field is called Acct_Num, it is char data type. The
> | compiled program even does not reach the select statement.
> | Thanks.
> | Xiaolu
> |

> I doesn't see anything in what you posted that shows the program didn't reached the select statement.
> Incidently, has Acct_Num no more than 3 characters?
>
> Regards
> Michel Cadot

Michel,
I am sorry, I forgot to past the latest version of my small program. I have a
printf ("After connection string.\n");
immediately after the
EXEC SQL CONNECT :connstr;
the out put does not show this sentence. But it shows everything before the EXEC SQL CONNECT :connstr;
That's why I assume that the problem is in EXEC SQL CONNECT :connstr; I have talked to the people in my team, they are suing OCI instead of ProC, the DBA does not know this either. I am just very very curious: why my code does not work?
Thank you very much.
Xiaolu Received on Mon Oct 31 2005 - 15:49:34 CST