craete table space uniform size?

From: <mail2atulmehta_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Oct 2005 07:59:49 -0800

Hi,

I am using the following query to create a tablespace, but it is giving me an error, I thik it is becaue of the uniform size. Any help? The error says "atleast 5 blocks ". So how do i increase the blocks? CREATE TABLESPACE INDEX02
      DATAFILE 'c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\oradata\INST1\INDEX02.dbf' SIZE 2M
REUSE

        AUTOEXTEND ON NEXT 500K MAXSIZE 5M
        EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL UNIFORM SIZE 4K
        PERMANENT
        ONLINE;

thanks. Received on Mon Oct 31 2005 - 09:59:49 CST