Oracle JDBC driver connection properties

From: ChrisF <chris.freel_at_daibasel.ch>
Date: 31 Oct 2005 04:18:59 -0800

I am using the Oracle JDBC thin driver (ojdbc14.jar) to connect Java to an Oracle 9i database.

The Oracle documentation (JDBC Developer's Guide and Reference, table 3.1) lists the connection properties that the driver supports. But, I have also seen example code on the internet (including this group) that use other properties, e.g. "v$session.program" and "charset".

Is there a more complete list of Oracle JDBC thin driver connection properties somewhere?

I have searched extensively and cannot find anything. Received on Mon Oct 31 2005 - 06:18:59 CST