Re: sql query

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 26 Oct 2005 15:27:36 -0700

Daniel A. Morgan wrote:

>What I look for is schema objects straight out of SCOTT, HR, OE, SH, or
>other standard teaching schemas. A table named emp and another named
>dept is a 99.9% give-away.

Unfortunately we have a domain space collision here. The same general schemata used for teaching is used for submitting some types of tars. So reducing problems to use those schemata is an expected task for getting support in business environments. Your percentage appears to be off (although regardless, you often seem accurate at the determination anyways, perhaps because so many are students).

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.  "What you know counts to you. But if nobody knows
what you know, it hardly counts to the rest of the world. Today, you'll