Re: sql query

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:37:16 -0700

Tom76 wrote:

> PS: this is internet age. you cannot write such messages and stop
> people from getting info/solutions on the internet even if its a
> student. anyways, if you do not want to provide solutions go and open
> your own thread and discuss all such matters but not on someone else
> thread. you made me read all this garbage and waste my time. thanks
> Rene, for providing the link. that gave me a clue on how to get the
> formatted column.

It is the 21st century. I can't stop people from robbing banks or unleashing viruses ... but that doesn't mean I can shirk all moral responsibility for my actions and help them either.

Yes people will do bad things. Hardly a good reason to rationalize that other people should do bad things too.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org