Re: Different Listener

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_arcor.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:56:28 +0200

Juan Carlos schrieb:
> It is necessary same special software in the NT machine?

No special software is needed to run this configuration

> Do I need to install complete oracle sw, because I only need the listener

You have to do the server install. You can however disable all the services which you don't need, you don't need the database as well. So the difference is practically only a slightly bigger disk space consumption

Best regards

Maxim Received on Tue Oct 25 2005 - 08:56:28 CDT