Re: Problems with protocol NMP in Linux + Oracle 10g

From: _JOMAC_ <aguero1198_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2005 14:28:00 -0700

Hello:

Thanks for your answer.

I have used netmgr and netca to form listener, that same line function very well within Windows.

    (DESCRIPTION =
      (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = NMP)(SERVER = oralnx)(PIPE = ORAINEI))     )

Our problem is in which we have an application that uses protocol NMP. It is very important us to migrate the Oracle de Windows to Linux by a licensing problem.

Very it would be been thankful you if you have a track on the subject.

Greetings,

José Agüero Received on Thu Oct 20 2005 - 16:28:00 CDT