BLOB in Pro*C without OCI

From: Torsten Mueller <dev-null_at_shared-files.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:01:48 +0200

I read the Pro*C Manual. There's a table of handling BLOBs with OCI, PL/SQL and with ProC/C++ Embedded SQL. I have to use Pro*C.

My question is: what is a C datatype for an Oracle BLOB? I mean a datatype different from OCIBlobLocator. All the examples are done with OCI only.

T.M. Received on Thu Oct 20 2005 - 08:01:48 CDT