Re: Linux filesystem turns read-only when creating tablespaces (Oracle 10g) ?

From: hipo <fjrdrc_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2005 05:36:34 -0700

Hello:

Thank you for your advices.

I think we've solved the problem reformating the drive. Thou it didn't show up big errors (no wrong sectors in the disk, for example), now it seems it works fine and we are able to create tablespaces bigger than 2 Gbytes in the new disk :-) So it seems something was wrong with the disk before that now it's solved.

Apart (or not) from this, we upgraded the "gamin" package as we had some problems related to the mounting/umounting of the hard disk.

Thank you very much for your help,

Regards,
Fran Received on Wed Oct 19 2005 - 07:36:34 CDT