Re: Linux filesystem turns read-only when creating tablespaces (Oracle 10g) ?

From: hipo <fjrdrc_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2005 09:11:20 -0700

Hello Harry:

Thank you for your link, very interesting thou, I can have big files in my old disk:

-rw-rw---- 1 oracle oracle 2351964160 oct 18 18:01 temp01.dbf -rw-rw---- 1 oracle oracle 3160154112 oct 18 18:06 users01.dbf

If it's a kernel or general linux problem I guess that I can't have them in both disks, but I do have big files in the old disk.... it's quite weird, isn't it?

Thank you,

regards
Fran

Harry ha escrito: