Re: How to change default tablespace of self

From: <impraveen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2005 05:04:49 -0700

Hi
Thanks for the response guys... There is only one owner and we do not want to give it DBA rights. Also, the separate tablespaces are for performance gain, i.e. one set of tables in one tablespace and other more performance hungry tables in other tablespace. One of the tablespace would be default for our owner. Also, Scripts are always run as owner.
-Praveen