Re: DISTINCT as a way to slow down queries

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 14 Oct 2005 11:03:59 -0700

Turkbear (john.g_at_dot.spamfree.com) wrote:

: In SqlPlus just set pagesize = 40 ( or some other number) and the output will pause after that # of records..

In sqlplus ? Is that a new feature? I have never noticed that pagesize would do that, for me it always seemed to control the rows between the column headers. Received on Fri Oct 14 2005 - 13:03:59 CDT