Installing Oracle 10.0.2 on Windows

From: Shmyg <SShmyg_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2005 06:14:48 -0700

Hi all,
I have a strange problem while installing Oracle 10.0.2 on Windows XP. I have installed it successfully without any errors. But after that I've discovered that some parts of Oracle are missing like HTTP server and Enterprize manager. Even directory 'Apache' is missing. Did anyone face similar problem? Received on Fri Oct 14 2005 - 08:14:48 CDT