Re: Update query

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2005 16:21:55 -0700

You are missing the select from T2.

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:164612348068

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"Attempts to transfer funds to the PayPal account we planned to use as
a bank for the contest have failed.  Each failure costs us at least a
month ? because we have to wait that long to get the money back from
PayPal before we can try again. The contest is on hold until we can get
the bugs ironed out." - Pseudodictionary.com