Tinyhost web hosting service

From: <junkxxxxx_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2005 23:49:04 -0700

Watch out, service is very bad.
There is only one guy there, we had a problem with our shopping cart out of the blue, he wasn't responding for 48 hours, than he appologized that he wasn't around, than he put the blame on us, than he recognized that something was wrong with his setup, than passwords didn't work etc... it was a mess.
This guy is in England somewhere. You don't have anybody to talk to. This guy did some major damage to us and we are considering suing him. Get a service with techsupport that you can talk to. Received on Thu Oct 06 2005 - 01:49:04 CDT