Re: end-of-communication chanel

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:19:06 -0700

T wrote:
> OS is NT Server (Windows environment)
>
> If we install patch to 9.2.0.4 or higher version, error would't occur????

I have no idea. But not applying patches is a sure way of having problems. Open a TAR with Oracle and one of the first thing they will ask you to do is apply the patches.

Given you are on Windows the issue is not kernel parameters so I'd definitely apply the patch (well actually I'd move off of Windows too). What is in the alert log?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org