Re: sql query

From: Andreas Mosmann <keineemails_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:03:59 +0200

DA Morgan schrieb am 05.10.2005 in <1128516399.859392_at_yasure>:

> What I look for is schema objects straight out of SCOTT, HR, OE, SH, or
> other standard teaching schemas. A table named emp and another named
> dept is a 99.9% give-away.

But, in my opinion these schemas/objects are well known and therefore some problems are easier to be explained and understood if handled on that level.
I can not tell about other situations but I never was taught using oracle but more common scenarios, unless I visited a basic course for oracle. So I can not really imagine what students/pupils are applied these special oracle-objects.
So IMHO every question is worth to get answered unless it is a imposition. And the last case is a bit specific to the reader. So I prefer not to answer than to tell that the question is foolish.

Andreas
ps: sorry for my English, I hope it is understandable anyway

--
wenn email, dann AndreasMosmann <bei> web <punkt> de