Re: What do Oracle professionals think of Fabian Pascal?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:31:01 -0700

fabian pascal wrote:
> In fact, it would have probably been better if some would stick to
> hammers and wrenches and leave database management to those who are
> capable to distinguish between the two areas.

And you, by some self-annointing process, know more about databases than we do? Fascinating. Likely you know more about them than the people at Amazon.com, eBay, and all of the Fortune 500's too.

Which explains, no doubt, why you are a multi-billionaire CIO being asked to attend conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld as a keynote speaker.

You aren't? What a surprise!

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org