Re: sql query

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:09:20 -0700

Barbara Boehmer wrote:
> There are a lot of ways to do this. I have shown three ways below.

Well it is a new academic year so please allow me to once again caution all of you that are well meaning to not provide answers to students.

You are doing the student no favor.
You are complicating the job of the instructor.

Please provide guidance and hints ... not solutions.

Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org