Book on Oracle Text (interMedia)

From: <davidnjoku_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2005 06:35:39 -0700

Hi,

I'm planning to use Oracle Text in my application but have been unable to find enough literature on the best way to use it. Can anyone recommend a good book that I could buy or point me towards a good online article?

Thanks.

(By the way, as much as I'd like to use new features I'd have to use something that's compatible with Oracle 8.1.7 as some of our customers have refused to upgrade!). Received on Mon Oct 03 2005 - 08:35:39 CDT