Re: sql query

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 30 Sep 2005 16:37:23 -0700

This same question had been posted by Tom to the server board and I had answered it there with a link to an example by Billy V. and a note about a solution being available on the asktom web site.

Barb, I like the connect by trick but I am not sure how efficient it would be. I will have to add it to my list of things to try out.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Fri Sep 30 2005 - 18:37:23 CDT