Re: ORA-06413 when connecting Ora 9.2 from Win XP x64

From: <edocnekorb_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2005 07:32:22 -0700

Thanks for the response, however I think you may have missed my last statement. I am able to connect to the same database using Windows XP and Oracle 9.2. Of additional concern is that NetManager and Net8Assistant do not even run when selected from the Start Menu (they may load, but do not become instantiated in the Process List).

Ed Heller. Received on Thu Sep 29 2005 - 09:32:22 CDT