Re: What do Oracle professionals think of Fabian Pascal?

From: <keyboards_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Sep 2005 17:26:07 -0700

Don't you know why, Mr. Pascal? A funny exchange allows everyone to have their opinion, have their say, and not be corrected. Didn't you know that opinions and good feelings were more important than...what's that word people used to use..."facts"? I mean, what can you do with a fact? You have to agree, shut up, or admit your ignorance...maybe even do some research or something. Ew! None of that feels good, does it.

You say RM is based on mathmatics. Well, 2+2=4 is just an opinion, a convention. Didn't you read your Orwell? *eyeroll* I used to think the world would end up like 1984...then Huxley seemed to be onto something. I'd never imagined we'd have a hidious blend of both, the destruction of reasoning by the force of society - voluntarily - while everyone laughs as if Somatized. Some in this bunch have made me think twice.

-keyboards Received on Tue Sep 27 2005 - 19:26:07 CDT