xml -> dml (/ddl)

From: bdj <B.D.Jensenremove_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:13:14 +0200

Hi!
I have to take a xml-document (the same type every time) through a web-service.
Are there tools to generate table-ddl's? (just neede one time)

The xml-document should be "converted", e.g. stored in a set of (normalized) tables in an Oracle 8.1.7 db :-(

Wich package can I use? Or is there an tool that convert the xml to table-insert-scripts.

I think I'll be able to handle solutions using PL/SQL, Java or Perl. Perhaps there is something useful for this kind in JDeveloper?

Greeting & thanks
Bjørn Received on Tue Sep 27 2005 - 13:13:14 CDT