Re: How can you get the command(update insert delete) send to the database from forms.

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 27 Sep 2005 06:47:43 -0700

See the following article if you want to turn trace on an already running session. I have used the procedure many times to trace Forms activity. Just open the form and set on the main page prior to use. However if you are using web based Forms and connection pooling then you may just want to turn on tracing for all the pooled connections, run the process, and then turn it off. You can then hunt through the traces for the right one since you know the SQL statement of interest.

How do I switch on sql trace in another session that is already running?
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/alien_trace.html

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue Sep 27 2005 - 08:47:43 CDT