unable to view fields in application server

From: sandeep <sandeep.kk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 21:23:30 -0700

Hi,

i've developed a form in client server(oracle 9i,forms 6i) which is working fine, but when i compile that
form in unix and try to access it in application server, no fields are coming up unless
i press escape or enter. that means, form is opening but with no fields, its completely blank
so, to view fields in the form, either I've to press enter/escape or I've to give message in new form instance. im facing this pbm with only one of the forms, any ideas?

Regards,
Sandeep Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 23:23:30 CDT