want to know the growth of my oracle database

From: <chennakeshava_ramesh_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 25 Sep 2005 10:50:54 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to predict the growth of my database every month. Is there any tool or method which I can use to predict the growth.

Wanted to know whether oracle database only maintains any of these statistics in the data dictionary.

thanks and regards
RAMESH. Received on Sun Sep 25 2005 - 12:50:54 CDT