Please respond

From: tshapers <tshapers_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2005 03:53:55 -0700

Dear Candidate,

'The Shapers' is an Executive Search & HR Solution Company based out of Delhi/NCR. We are searching for people in IT Domain globally (India & Abroad) and we are working with the best brands.

At present we have some urgent & critical requirements with our US based client. Our client is setting up their Offshore Development Center at Chandigarh Technology Park.

Positions are across all levels, starting from Associate to Project Manager. We are looking for people expertise in Oracle Application/PL/SQL/ Unix in either of the Testing or Development or Database Management side.

Compensation would not be a constraint.

Kindly revert back with your willingness and consent and forward the latest copy of your profile on the same mail id.

For any further clarifications you are requested to call us at the below mentioned number / forward us your contact details and we will get in touch with you.

 --
With Regards,

Neeraj Chhokar
nchhokar_at_theshapers.com
+91 - 9815704321

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Received on Sun Sep 25 2005 - 05:53:55 CDT