Re: Getting error message during installation of Forms 6i

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:52:01 +0200

On 23 Sep 2005 22:30:11 -0700, "AHM" <r4656_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am getting the following error when I was going to install forms 6i
>on Windows 2000 Professional:
>
>Error Information:
>
>rsf73.vrf(281): Unbound variable 'msg'
>

>Thanks

If I recall correctly, in that installation procedure 'rsf73' was shorthand for 'Required Support Files 7.3'. With respect to sql*net and other products Designer and Developer have always been one release behind.
7.3 definitely isn't certified against XP

I would advise you to refrain from top-posting if you want responses. The only thing you need to do is hit 'Ctrl-end' before you start typing. I assume that's not asked too much.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA