Spatial Data in WKT format

From: Tim-Christoph Hagen <tchagen_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:50:14 +0200

Hi!
I would like to export spatial data in the well-known text format as proposed by OGC. What am I doing wrong?
SQL> select astext(shape) from cola_markets; select astext(shape) from cola_markets

       *
FEHLER in Zeile 1:
ORA-06553: PLS-306: Falsche Anzahl oder Typen von Argumenten in Aufruf von 'OGC_ASTEXT' The error message would in English would read something like this: "Wrong number or types of arguments in call to OGC_ASTEXT". Thanks for any help!

Chris Received on Thu Sep 22 2005 - 08:50:14 CDT