where to download SQL*Net

From: Harry <harryooopotter_at_hotmail.co_>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:25:07 GMT

I have a win32 Delphi demo program (from Direct Oracle Access Delphi component, compiled on Deliph 7).

When running on a client PC installed with Oracle client installed, it connected to an Oracle 8i database without problem.

When running on a client PC without Oracle client installed, it barked on SQL*Net not installed.

I didn't want to install the big piece of Oracle Client from the Oracle 8i CD. So I went to Oracle web site, looked for SQL*Net but found nothing.

Can anyone give me a pointer where I can get SQL*Net to download.

TIA Received on Wed Sep 21 2005 - 23:25:07 CDT