Re: dbms_cdc_publish hang

From: tkonrath <tkonrath_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2005 04:09:19 -0700

Hi.

What do you ment with SQL_TRACE at level 12?

I am sorry vor this question, but i am not a oracle database expert. The database server is maintained by another company and we have not direct access to the server (just thru an SQL client).

The problem is still disturbing us and our customer ...

Tom Received on Mon Sep 19 2005 - 06:09:19 CDT