Re: I found the light

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:13:23 -0700

Enlightened and Free wrote:
> I recently stumbled upon the free open source PostgresSQL
> (http://www.postgresql.com).

What rock have you been hiding under. We have all been waiting for some brilliant person to guide us to a piece of garbage with limited capabilities so we could all save money and be in violation of Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FACTA, and other legal and organizational security, stability, and scalability requirements.

How absolutely stupid of all of those CIO's at those companies like Boeing, Bank of America, Amazon.com, etc. spending money when they could run their businesses on free database software.

Just one quick question: In which issue of CIO or the Wall Street Journal can I find your biography?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org