Re: HowTo: Trigger for Change- Logging

From: Andreas Mosmann <keineemails_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:30:48 +0200

Maxim Demenko schrieb am 15.09.2005 in
<dgcf4r$3mr$02$1_at_news.t-online.com>:

> ORA 00942 error indicates very likely that you have not sufficient
> privileges. The ability to select from v$session is probably covered by
> the role, you need to grant as sys SELECT on v_$session to trigger
> owner. Triggers can not be granted any privileges, only to users and roles.

I didn't expect that a trigger has not the same rights as the user. It still sounds strange for me, that you can grant anything but there is a difference between the user and his PL/SQL functions ...

When I did this you said it worked fine. Thank you.

> Best regards

> Maxim

Best regards

Andreas

--
wenn email, dann AndreasMosmann <bei> web <punkt> de