Defining / Limiting data in responsibilities

From: Base <jasonfyates_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2005 06:20:05 -0700

Hi

Please humour me if this is a stupid question, I've searched through all of the documentation I can find but nothing seems to be very comprehensive?!

Is there (anywhere) a step-by-step guide to setting up responsibilities? I've got the basics, but there seems to be so many variations, that a good overall guide would seem a good idea, but I can't find one anywhere.

Specifically, I need to know where the records that a responsibility will allow the user to see is defined. Yes, I know I said I know the basics and this would seem pretty basic, but I can't find it anywhere?!?!

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated and it would save me cleaning the bloody mess that is getting all over my desk where I am banging my head on it =( Received on Wed Sep 14 2005 - 08:20:05 CDT