Re: OCI : C++ Wrapper with support last version of OCI

From: amogh <amogh.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:34:14 +0530

Norman Dunbar wrote:
> dima_at_inotech.ru wrote:
>

>> I find C/C++ Library for work with Oracle OCI.
>> It MUST support Oracle 8,9,10 OCI!!!
>> Can anybody help me?
>>

> Have you looked at OCCI as supplied with Oracle 8i onwards ?
> I think on Windows, only Visual C++ is suppoerted as a compiler while on
> Unix, th the GCC family.
>
> Cheers,
> Norm.
>
> PS. Not available in 8.0 though.

Adding to what Norm said, OCCI is an easy and powerful C++ interface to the Oracle object-relational database.

This is the OCCI page:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/occi/index.html

If you want to explore more and get a feel of some simple OCCI demo programs, visit this page:
http://otn.oracle.com/sample_code/tech/occi/content.html

Amogh Received on Tue Sep 13 2005 - 08:04:14 CDT