tahiti.oracle.com redirect?

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:17:54 GMT

Today, whenever I try to navigate to

http://tahiti.oracle.com

I get redirected instead to:

http://htmldb.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=4550:1:7275567375776076108

Anyone else? Even the top Google search result for "oracle tahiti" redirects to this new page, although the Google cached version shows the old familiar documenation page.

Even if it's a transient problem, I don't recall that the name "tahiti" has ever been officially endorsed by Oracle Corp. for its documentation web site. So, what is the "correct" URL for Oracle RDBMS documentation?   I'm guessing the following, but it's twice as many characters to type and to remember... system resources that I'd rather devote to new features in 10g...

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation

-Mark Bole Received on Sun Sep 11 2005 - 15:17:54 CDT