Newbie Question

From: Delta <xxx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:55:12 +0100

Hi,

At my office I work with Oracle Database version 9i

I'm only a client-server and web developer.

I want to install a Oracle Database Lite on my Home PC; just a database where I can connect to retrieve and update data with VB 6 or VB.NET

I made this download :

Oracle9i/lite release 5.0.2 for windows CE, ...

But it has only Mobile Server and what I need is a Database Lite

what can I do ? Received on Sat Sep 10 2005 - 11:55:12 CDT