Re: Impersonate a Oracle User

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:18:48 -0700

Martin wrote:
> You got what I want.
> I'm not an hacker, I just want to implement a business case.
>
> Do you remember the command to switch to another user without knowing the
> password?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Martin

Check out where Martin is posting from: www.cezanesw.com. This appears to be something other than legitimate. I am phoning the company directly to obtain alert them or, if it is legitimate, to provide the information required off-line.

Martin ... what you wrote reads as: I am not authorized to do something but am hoping people on the internet are careless enough to tell me how. If that is not your intent ... it is certainly the message you have delivered.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org