Re: trigger on view

From: Alen Cappelletti <cocker_at_libero.it>
Date: 9 Sep 2005 07:13:12 -0700

Thanks but...
I'm italian excuse me for my not perfect english.

How I can do this?
I got a View "VW1", this build-up from a table called "TBLA".

"TBLA" can have 1 o more row for 1 Row into "VW1".

I got a TRIGGER which insert into a second table "TBLB" when there is a new row on "VW1". But I can't start the trigger on a view. This is the problem.

I hope U understand me.

Thanks Alen. Received on Fri Sep 09 2005 - 09:13:12 CDT