Re: Replication of indexes

From: Bing Wu <bing_at_biop.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:04:12 +0100

DA Morgan wrote:
> What version of Oracle? Can you use DataGuard or Streams instead?

I am running Oracle 10g R1. I haven't use either DataGuard or Streams. As DataGuard has limit of 9 nodes, it will be a problem for us.

I just furious that how Oracle can supply a replication model w/o index replication! It is not hard to implement but it would be extremely userful.

Thanks,

Bing Received on Thu Sep 08 2005 - 09:04:12 CDT