Compiling Oracle libraries

From: <eyal.rif_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2005 00:03:44 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to compile oracle libraries together. I have noticed that the oracle libraries need to be compiled in a certain order otherwise I am getting an Unresolved symbol messages.

What are the correct order of compiling oracle libraries?

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks, Received on Thu Sep 08 2005 - 02:03:44 CDT