Oracle Connection Manager Control Utility

From: Andy Sykes <nospam_at_please.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:54:24 +0200

Hi ,

I am new to Oracle and studying for 9i DBA Fundamentals II. I have downloaded and installed Version 9.2.0.1.0 on my Windows XP environment but I can't find the "cmctl" utility. According to the docco its supposed to be a component of Oracle Net Services.

Is it not included in the Windows release or do I have to install some other components ?

Thanks in advance

Andy Received on Sun Sep 04 2005 - 09:54:24 CDT