ifcmp90 deleting .fmt file

From: John <junk_at_junk.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:14:12 +1000

Hi,

I've been having a problem with the forms compiler. I have a directory with a .fmb file and associated .fmt file in it. When I run ifcmp90 with parameter output_file=<some other name> ifcmp90 will create the new file, but deletes the .fmt file with the same name. Is there any way to get it to stop doing this?

thanks,

John

--

"I have nothing but the greatest respect for other peoples' crackpot beliefs".
-- Sam the Eagle.