Re: Oracle on Solaris 9 Clustered

From: <adnan501_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2005 12:27:53 -0700

Thanks for the feedback. Application may not be tested in 10G at the developer's end, I'll have to check that. Suncluster was already installed when I got here and I wondered the same. Anyway, Veritas has worked much better for me at all previous clients and I'll try and convince the management to dump it.

-Adnan Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 14:27:53 CDT