Re: What do Oracle professionals think of Fabian Pascal?

From: fabian pascal <oao_at_csi.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2005 12:51:45 -0700

Sorry, but you did not understand one word I said. And I am not surprised, because you don't have the necessary knowledge. What is more, there is too little intellect and reasoning ability there for me to bother, because I won't have any effect.

I will let the readers who have the necessary capacity and knowledge to judge who makes sense. Received on Mon Aug 29 2005 - 14:51:45 CDT