OCI cdemo1.c missing but the makefile is present

From: milkyway <d0mufasa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2005 13:14:03 -0700

Hello out there,

I am trying to compile some OCI demos that come with Oracle. I am have installed Oracle 10 on Linux. When I go to the following directory:

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo

I see the following files:

aqxml.conf demo_rdbms32.mk demo_rdbms64.mk demo_rdbms.mk

but I see *no C files at all*

When I try the following:

make -f demo_rdbms32.mk demos

I get the following:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'cdemo1.o' , needed by 'build'. Stop.

I have googled EVERYWHERE. Where can I download these files? Why is it that the make files are present but the C files are gone? Is this something new with Oracle 10?

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Aug 22 2005 - 15:14:03 CDT