Re: Oracle hosting companies

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:58:49 GMT

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:22:57 +0100, Jeremy interested us by writing:

> Is this OT here? Can anyone recommend or suggest any companies that they
> jknow provide a fully managed hosting environement for Oracle-based
> apps?
>
> UK preferred but international considered.

Not quite off topic, but perhaps better serviced in cdo.misc, so I've cross posted to that one with followups going there. (To all responders, PLEASE ensure followup only to cdo.misc!!!)

Also, it will get 'this is spam' flame responses when companies start identifying their service although my personal read is 'this question is likely legit' - ie. not an attempt to troll or justify marketing.

To kick off the list: Oracle's own 'On Demand' service is one of the better Oracle hosting services I've personally seen. For info, look at http://www.oracle.com/ondemand/index.html

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com