[JDBC] calling getObject(String) with fully qualified colname

From: Tom Schindl <tomAtLinux_at_gmx.at>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:31:13 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if here JDBC questions are discussed but maybe I'm lucky and someone can answer my question.

Suppose the following QUERY: "SELECT * FROM TABLE1 TAB1"

Is it possible to to configure the ResultSet in a away that I can reference e.g. the column ID like this:

rs.getObject("TABLE1.ID") or rs.getObject("TAB1.ID")?

Thanks

Tom Received on Fri Aug 19 2005 - 05:31:13 CDT